Reporting directly to Araminta, the team now needs to add an enthusiast who will;
- Liaise with mills and suppliers for all production orders across own brand and client orders.
- Producing Loom Cards for designs for mills using CAD software.
- Liaising with clients for production & delivery timeframes.
- Work with Commercial Director for an outline of production costs for quotations to clients.
- Cost management and meeting delivery expectations.
- Use Zedonk as the production management system.
- Manage stock and raw materials management for Custom & Minta Offerings.
- Work with design, marketing & commercial team on upcoming projects.
- Manage logistics for the company and for client orders.
- Support with customer private shopping experiences.
- Flexibility in working hours to ensure all aspects of the role are met.
- Identify and research new products and suppliers to meet the company’s goals.
- Direct experience in working with weaving mills and an excellent understanding of weaving and broader textile production
- Experience in ordering at each stage of production including from raw material fleece to woven products.
- Understanding Loom Cards and translation into a design
- Experience in building pricing and costing structures to build efficiencies.
- High level of customer service experience
- Quality control
- Knowledge of Zedonk would be beneficial, although not essential
You should be able to demonstrate experience of working in a small team and the ability to adapt and work with current systems while always looking for ways to make efficiencies. You will have proved yourself a trustworthy team member through confidentiality when dealing with both sensitive personal and commercial information.
You will be able to work collaboratively in a creative environment, sharing and developing ideas in a team setting to provide the best outcome for customers and the business.
For an initial 6-month period, the role will see the successful candidate working the equivalent of two days a week with a Salary dependant on experience.
The closing date for applications is 21st March 2021, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.